Friday, February 11, 2005

excitement.fun.sadness.joy

hey dudes and babes..! its chu san now and my last entry is on the lunar new year.. hahs.. seems like alot of recapping to do.. hahas.. bear wif me if for ur next 5 to 10 mins.. hahas.. here goes..

chu yi- wed
wake up rather early.. at around 12 to 1.. considering i slept at 3.. lolx.. den wear new clothes new pants new shoe and new hand accessories... hahas.. got my first angbao from my parents.. lolx.. den off we go.. to bai nian.. was in my pink polo tee and army pants.. hahas.. and my mother dun really understand y i change my wardrobe to pink.. hahas.. generation gap.. went to my grandmother of my mother's side.. receive a few angbaos.. a few only.. and i bet with my eyes close tat all are 2bucks quality.. never.. had banluc.. many kids with 2 adults.. won 6bucks.. its quite a victory la.. den slack around pheng go work i go my cousin house.. no more relatives le.. sad.. my parents are going dere for mahjong.. which i am nuts about.. hahas.. reach dere.. played wif the 4 years old cousin.. he is agressive.. and he punch me on my face and hit te specs.. oh god.. i return punches.. wif 5 slaps and cover his face wif the pillow.. which he fear most.. and he cried.. oh yeah.. went for soccer after tat.. tat cousin was boasting to me how good he is.. and he's only sec 1.. he said tat he's the best sec 1 players.. many clubs want him.. and scouts all ask him to join the singapore under 16 team.. i noe he was bragging.. i remain silent.. he tot i am small fry.. nvm.. den at the hall.. we start our duel.. i wasn't tat impressive in tat confide area.. hitting the walls all the time.. but i manage to shock him with the power of my shots.. and i won without a problem.. cheapskate.. nvm.. i m good.. hahs.. den went back.. been ages since i ate my uncle's cooking.. and he knew i missed it.. hahas.. its delicious.. hahas.. den i very boring.. go home alone.. from chao chu kang.. lucky i got my mp3.. its a enjoyment okay.. lolx.. ask xiangrong out.. lolx.. look for her and off me go to marina.. the river hong bao- chun dao he pan.. she wants to take all rides.. but its packed.. so we went walkimg along the booth.. i was totally fascinated by all the stuffs.. those chinas republics were really experts in arts..! with the calligraphy.. human face sculpture.. face potray and the animals makings.. cool stuffs.. u shd go and hav a look.. den we went to the she yuan ci.. lolx.. throw coins hit bells.. and i score a hattrick of yin yuan mei man i mean wad the hell.. i was aiming for xue ye jing bu.. nvm.. read the forecast for my zodiac signs.. bad news.. i m lousy in judgements and my love life is on the edge.. nvm.. den we play one ride.. i think its called the metrolite.. its like standing up inside one cage.. with a little barrier in front and it will spin around and around.. and will spin up the sky.. boit 4 to 5 storey high.. its fun.. lolx.. but it cost a bomb.. 5 bucks.. was felling a lil bit nauseous.. lolx.. den walk until midnight 1 liddat.. decided to walk home.. hahas.. the whoe place is like deserted.. nice feeling.. listen to mp3 and walk.. around reaching kallang dere.. got two ppl behind.. she so scared.. walk so fast until i almost out of breathe.. lolx.. reach kallang.. the two guys like harmless de.. hahas.. dumb gers.. den take cab home le.. was dead beat. lolx..

chu er - thurs
woke up at around one.. going my father's side grandparents hse.. liddat lors.. slack around.. pheng never go.. he work till 6 the last night.. and after tat went to my mother's side grandparents hse again.. angbaos again.. lolx.. i was wearing pink again and my aunt tot i didn't went home the whole night.. lolx.. played banluc agian.. i won and lose.. but recoup back.. my godfather lose all his money.. hahas.. and i seems to be the richest dere.. i be banker.. feeling uneasy.. playin wif adults.. hahas.. was lucky for the first two round win alot.. made wrong judgement in 3rd round.. lose some.. xiangrong called me in time.. ask me go home.. and i run away as fast as i could.. lolx.. clever me.. den met xiangrong to suntec.. she want go marina again.. she wans to tak all the rides and i promise her the day before.. met mong and off we go.. hahas.. brought 8 tokens each.. which cost 20 bucks.. my god~ i was kinda heart ache.. lolx.. den tok the dunnoe wad.. sit down den swing very high de.. 4get the name.. fun.. hahas.. quite boring.. lolx.. den took the super top dancer.. hahas.. sit dere den will turn round and round except tat its horizontally and vertically not in circle.. oMg~ i regret sia.. its fun but its painful and violent.. my god.. i was swing here and dere.. injure my elbow and my butt.. oh gosh.. xiangrong was not better either. .getting bruises all over her body.. pity her.. she like almost whole body injure.. hahas.. den took the one we took yesterday.. was not tat fun.. lolx.. least excitement.. lolx.. walk around.. i was pennyless so went to draw.. marina no open and we went suntec.. have our dinner at a restaurant at the basement.. and i must say mong and me was almost to tears when we saw our food.. mine was a pork chop cutlet rice and mong's chicken wing rice.. mine arrive first and i was shocked.. 4.80 for a plate of rice tat is so small and a piece of pork not bigger den the size of my palm.. argh.. mong's share was not better either.. little rice amd 3 piece of chicken wings without any meats.. lolx.. we were so depress kay.. sad.. ate le.. and get out of ther.. lousy place.. den went home wif xiao hai zi.. den go home le..

2day.. drag myself out of my bed.. so early..dun feel like going school but bo bian.. haix.. school was really boring 2day..and band was tiring.. was sleeping wif my mouthpiece in my mouth.. mr foo say i play alright pnly.. idert.. conduct so slow.. i of course no breadth.. giv me actual tempo and i will plated it well.. i garantee.. and den went home le.. so tired.. 2morow going jieyuan hse bai nian.. den going out.. yeah~

y cant u be mine..?