Tuesday, June 21, 2005

blabber blabber

dont know whats there to write now.. im total moodless.. still brooding over some stuffs and.. my brother get to change his phone and im still stuck with some unusual but worthless retarded phone! although i love that phone alot.. but i want a new one!
they seems reluctant to let me get a new one.. i have already lower my vision to those pretty cheap ones.. and whats there for me to follow the trend! im not asking for 3G..! its a normal.. polyphonic and camera phone!
the world dont seems like a wonderful place to me anymore. will i even have any chance for redemption..? to get this puny me to attention? @#$%^&*
today revison exam is another flop.. i didnt study(as expected) .. and my ass is still on the chair in front of the computer happily blogging away while 2morow is social studies exam.. yay! and more good things.. internet would be off after saturday.. no more bullshit posts and maybe an eyesore to the msn..
i feel like singing here without you now.. dont know why..?
tonight its only you and me-yea -when will that night ever come