Thursday, June 09, 2005

ouch!

today wake up early for d&t.. didn't feel like waking up.. wait for time to pass.. lolx.. mtv shows nice video.. and i so left watching until its almost 8 and drag my half dead body out of the house.. reached the workshop to find tat there were no ppl and to think that i was half an hour late! asman make noise bout my attire.. i wore my denim bermudas.. lolx.. no pants le mar.. dont care him and went to work! alone..
went i have done finish my facing for tat redo-pulley.. going to losen the headstock.. the metal thing(dunnoe what its call) .. sumthing tat looks like a crucifix la.. when i was trying to turn that bloody thing.. it flew out.. my hand was still on it.. and it hits the side of the lathe machine.. wif my little 4th finger from my right hand sandwich between the crucifix-look-alike and the machine.. wah.. pain sia.. and i looked at it.. got one red patch on the finger.. i think the blood vessel was damaged lar.. den the flesh under the nail also crack.. whole finger swelled up.. purple colour de.. i finally realise wad pain is.. so pain tat i couldn't hear and see anything and losing my balance.. almost blackout sia.. i can imagine im myself as elisha in house of wax.. gross.. now gently touch also pain sia.. boohoo.. completed all my pulleys and facing for all 4 are also done.. yeah..! wanted to have breakfast at mac but thanks to weizhen who take 3 hours to reach school ruin my plan! tat ass..
den went over to desmond house wif weizhen and junkai.. they went over to darren tan's house and i went home.. boring day again.. think 2morow maybe watching madagascar wif them.. i think so only..
oh great! i have a swollen toe and a swolen finger..






i cant dream of another dream without you beside me