Saturday, May 21, 2005

blahblahblah

hmmm.. so bored now.. not going out.. is not dun wan.. is nobody ask.. ask me if u saw my blog.. my chest and tummy muscle are so pain now.. overwork..
yesterday got nafa test pulled my tummy muscle.. den went mong hse to play.. play at the pool.. waterpolo-ed dere.. wif emmerson kokhong jianloong weizhen.. was fun.. hahas.. me and emmerson vs the rest.. throw the ball until now my chest and shoulder aching.. ouch..waterpolo-ing was fun.. den went up mong hse.. play fifa-street.. nice game.. freestyle rocks!
went kfc ater tat.. wif emmerson and jianloong..yingqian and derrick came later.. hahas.. got alot of food from kokhong.. was so full after tat lars.. hahas.. crap for bout two hours.. the bunch of guys are so hilarious lars.. derrick is so chubby.. bunbun.. lolx..
den went home wif emmerson. den sleep le..
my mye results are really horrible.. getting 3 f9s.. damn.. and failed english by 1 mark..! if they ask me back for retest.. slapped the daylight out of miss cheong ar.. passed humans and chinese.. saddening.. my poa really sucks.. hahas.. 6.5/70.. woohoo.. hu can win me..?
went back for band farewell party on thurs.. ate until i almost vomit.. so full la.. two large serving of food, two pudding and3 cups of drink.. i need to go jian fei le.. getting fatter.. no fitness le.. den see them practice for balloon hat festival.. we aren't involve. =( but we can watch.. hahas.. really miss the band leh.. sian.. still need to move on ba.. i guess..