Saturday, April 30, 2005

bothered~


woke up early today.. at 6.30a.m drag myself out of bed.. for school.. if u think im so hardworking.. hahas.. actually is for the aske of my stomach.. going to have my cant miss de breakfast at mac.. wif kok junkai and yingting~ lolx.. wake tat dumb ger up.. den met her le lo.. she was complaining bout us going for breakfast so early.. lolx.. den reached le ate hotcakes~ yumyum!!!
den go maths le.. no mood do.. slack around for 1 hour or so.. played basketball wif my class de boys.. lolx.. chose a lousy squad..? but we were dominating when the game start.. i miss alot of chances.. u cant believe it.. it's ALOT!!! i sucks lar.. all hit the inside rim and bounce out.. kaos.. but i did hit yingting's head before the match.. was so hilarious lo.. straight to her head sia!
went home after tat.. going buy present.. (not yours,yingting!)
met xiangrong after tat.. together wif weizhen junkai kokhong siahmong and pheng.. walked around.. buy wad they wan.. den ate at kobayashi.. went movie after tat.. pheng and kok left.. watch xxx2.. nice movie.. very cool de show. cant miss dude.. ice cube is so sat lo.. kaos.. and all the cars and gadgets.. wOw.. !
den went home wif xiangrong.. dere's a problem between we both.. or rather is only her..giving me attitude.. lalala~

and this is especially for tan xiangrong.. u say im bias right..? never write touching de things for u.. jus because jenny got one extra line.. come here's ten line for u..
u.. have been a very good friend since i noe u.. always giving me attitude and sumtimes althou can tok quite to each other well.. u are someone i can trust and always disturb me during band.. keepin me out of boredom..( irritate me to be true =x) dun noe still got wat.. but u assistant band major.. mus work hard and do ur job well.. listen to wad i tell u.. dun give me jiao bin everytime i saw u.. lolx..no more le.. happy..?


i cant see anithing from ur eyes
maybe u treat me the same way u treat anyone
im jus the no different from anyone
if you didn't know tat
you are irreplacable
because
i love you