Sunday, May 08, 2005

bonker!

i gonna go bonker if these carry on.. study study study... exams i after another.. im dead shure i will go bonkers~ as you see.. after these mid yr.. there will be block test.. den prelims den the big one.. o'level!! wth!! argh.. i hate this.. and there isn't any time for my hobby.. slacking.. cause.. my june holidays are already taken away by the damn school.. remedials coursework and that re-exam.. im shure im going to have to sit for that damn paper.. !@#$%^&*
suppose to finish my ss yesterday.. plannes to stay thru the nights.. perhaps its bacause im studying on my bed.. that i jus switch off.. being tired is not a crime anyway.. lolx.. woke up in the morning and completed my third chapters.. ahahas.. out of 7 i think.. gonna heck care it.. lalala~ maths's next..
i realise i hate ss and hist now.. they use to be my favourite subjects.. why oh why..? lolx.. and the funny part is i love maths and chem now.. lolx.. the teachers and chapters rawks.. hahas.. perhaps its ecause of the translation that interest me.. lolx.. gonna go mugging now.. sad.. but i mus keep my promise to pass all.. at least not poa.. i love to flunk poa! hahas..
so wish me luck and those takin midyr luck! jiayou everybody!!!





you seems to be my everything