Monday, February 18, 2008

The Ballad of Micheal Valentine

In a few hours time, im going to start my life as a pathetic, no life, miserably underpaid attachment trainee. Im so not prepared to give up my service captain status and 400dollar a week pay! Can someone please please clap for me?
Yes yes, i hear you now.
Butterflies seems to be twizling in my stomach now, like a bit too soon. I C A N T W A I T. like yeahhhhhh.
I can even imagine myself saying 'HI, im the new boy attached to your company and im here to start work.'

Thanks god i have vikesh with me. If not super shy me is gonna die from those glances that they shoot me wondering if im a alien or robot. Yippie again.

OUT. Global Maritime and Port Services Pte Ltd, HERE I COME not.

Because heaven sends and heaven takes
Crashing cars in his brain
Keep him tied up to a dream
And only she can set him free
Kill me now, kill me now, kill me now, kill me now
Kill me now, kill me now, kill me now, kill me now