Tuesday, February 15, 2005

seoul raiders!

hahas.. back for my daily update..! 2day morining wake up.. moodless.. feeling lousy over yesterday.. was msgin wif amelia over our problems.. found tat we are two pathetic fella.. but do cheerup kay xiao mei mei.. reach school when going from canteen to the parade square.. benny come and bang me.. nb.. my back fly out.. i noe she playing.. but i hate tat kind of behaviour especially when i m in no mood.. push him back.. he say me wan bu qi.. down dere kpkb.. look hu's tokin.. den all his so call backing all surround me lo.. humji.. nVm.. shan eleborate on tat bastard too much..

school was boring.. koNgloNg no come.. she sai she lose her voice.. well.. tk care ger.. had spelling during english.. one mistake only.. hahas. den chem was aright.. failed my class test.. dammit.. sucks big time.. den history.. wasn't paying attention.. poa.. was bored.. kokhonG got scolded for alot alot time.. aihua is really really irritating.. i cant stand her voice.. cv..! mrs tay the principal came over.. having discuusion on our voice out... issue regarding aihua.. mei you fa zhan.. she wans us to change our mindsap.. try to think in favour of her.. look for her good points.. but i seriously cant see wads good in her.. she promise us she will tok to her over some things we expect to see.. wow.. i like her.. she's straightforward and hilarious at time.. lolx.. den chinese.. i pass my test but wif 60.. i done badly.. cannot slack in chinese.. suppose to be my strongest subject all the while..

went out wif amelia after tat.. hahas.. she wants me to yue her.. but i prefer to say she yue me.. nVm.. its the same.. lolx.. went for movie.. wanted to catch constantine but too late le.. but we are just in time for seoul raiders.. lolx.. catch tat.. tat show is nice.. very nice.. lolx.. tony leung is so damn hilarious.. the fun he tok and act is so qian bian sia.. shu qi is a beauty.. and richie ren is cool.. hahas.. nice storyline.. lolx.. den we went for photos.. tat ger is so excited tat she keep saying the pic look nice because she beautify it.. say i mus be honoured.. -.-" den go home le.. we are suppose to go jogging.. but tat pig wants to sleep.. hahas.. hope she's happy 2day.. can cheer her up..

dun anihow think to those out there..
by the way.. heard from my bro junkai dislocated his toe during soccer jus now.. ouch~ get well soon boy.. tk care and dun sad le..






u mean everything to me `u make my life