Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Disenchanted.

i couldnt think of anything better to start the new year with the cliche-ridden style of blogging about my new year resolution. honestly, i couldnt think of any resolution for myself either. out with the 'i-want-to-be-a-better-person' bulls, be practical and straighforward like this,

I, GOH KOON ANN, wants to know more girls in 2007, if you wear skirt, you are very welcome to be my acquaintance. this statement is not liable for any responsibility if you are not very uh, glamorous.

tell me guys, did i voice out that little secrets you been trying so hard to deny?
dont shake your head la.


well, done with the crappy ranting.
2006 wouldnt be occupying too much memory in me. i consider this a wasted year, really wasted, i missed schooling with all the guys, lagged one year and i havent swallowed this bitter fact. irritaing education system, tell me how useful mathematics will be to my future, like very much applicable to daily life.
one year of working and my bank account balance seems like a carbon copy of the sum before i step into the hypocrite dominating society.

just one word to discribe. uneventful.
and ugh to end 2006 off.




friends, what is their worth to everyone of us? friends can be a person one knows and likes, but who is not in a relation or it could be a person being addressed in public. you met someone once but didnt have any conversation, the next time you met him again. you too addressed him as your friend. tell me how deep these word really means.

friends, im happy with my little bunch of trueful friends, who've been sticking up with me. i've lost some.
we've always been asking each other, will we be like this 10 years down the roads? or when our friendship last as long as we want. the question is not about the future, instead just how much will you do to keep it going. i love and appreciate little thoughts and surprise from friends. just a msg makes me feel contended. nothing else plays a figure of paramount importance than them, as cliche as it may sound thou.

i meant what i said if you ever doubt it.
i couldnt think of any more stuff to make it inspiring.

Go people! strive for your own 2007!






不想做你的好朋友