Monday, March 10, 2008

Cause she's gonna find me here

I guess i havent been totally honest.
The hardest thing to get and to give is to understand. Its doesnt really get through to anyone.

I hate struggling with my own conscience, not knowing what i want, not seeing whats right there, not appreciating, not giving an answer to your questions.

I hate being so kept up, if only the walls have ears, if only the floor can speak, if only the bed can hug one to sleep, if the fan can blow away every unanswered question and if, if only the morning sunray can instill another piece of hope back into you.

If only if is so powerful.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Give me something that's gonna last.

If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see
Like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me"