Sunday, February 20, 2005

the typical sunday

haix.. boring now.. studying for common test.. lame history.. mus work hard but is source base sia.. lolx.. i seriously dunnoe wad to study.. hahas.. ihave revise my maths today.. lolx.. achievements.. hahas.. now i m alright with the cyc quad and other stuffs lars.. lolx.. yeah..


yesterday went studying.. meet xiangrong first den weizhen say arrive at 6 but arrive at 8 instead.. tat dick.. nvm.. met her at bugis at around 4 - 5.. 4get le.. she saw me keep laughing.. crazy ger.. say wad not use to my specs.. kuku sia.. laugh all the way.. dun wan look at me.. where got so farni..? den she buy mark's present.. his birthday 2morow.. lolx.. den walk around go tak photo.. she finally stop laughing le.. lolx.. alright lars.. the photo come out.. lolx.. den go mos see.. no place.. den we go bk lors..

study half see alot gers.. dun wan list out.. not pretty de jiu hao.. they better dun anihow think.. lolx.. study study.. den weizhen came le.. den tat dick very noisy.. keep disturb me.. lolx.. den xiangrong to be home by 10.. so go at around 9.. go bugis buy wrapping paper.. den take photo again.. weizhen is a big gay and he loves to act cute.. all his pattern is really gross sia.. and i was his gay partner.. yucks.. lolx.. den go home le.. relative playing mahjong den my grandma stay overnight. tak my room.. i rule the living room! lolx.. man utd won everton 2-0.. wayne rooney two shots were on taarget.. didn't score against his former club.. hahas..

its so boring now.. i better do some study first.. d&t aNd history common test 2morow.. argh.. abd btw.. thanx linjie for helping me do my foli.. hahas.. sorry for all the trouble and dun be guilty if u got stuck..! hahas..

bye~ study hard babes and dudes..