Tuesday, April 18, 2006

grow or change

yesterday, this friend whom i havent been contacting for quite some time approach me in msn. she said that i changed, i do think so, but when i ask how much i did changed, she replied this:
cold, dao, fierce, strays away and oblivious
i cant help but laugh coldly. obviously she dont know me THAT well. well, she's a good friend of mine in secondary two days. and to be exact we were rather close. my secondary 2 class then thinking back was rather childish. they have this stupid thing between the girls where they separate themselves into different groups, going against one another. or what they claim 'backstab'. yeah, i cant believe i was once in that class. after the sec 3 streaming, i was the only person to get into my then 3I class. it was a whole new experience, that when i met my group of buddies now. yeah, i am happy to be with them, to mix with them. they are no goody goody. yes. our results may be poor and we make a hell load of noise wherever we go. but we are never indecent.

then she starts to bring up the whole sec 2 thing, saying i am not the old me, im not that good to her anymore, how she wish she never grew up, what i use to do to hold 2G together. but this aint important anymore, i dont cherish those 'memories'. yes, i still regard her as a friend but who cares about 2g. not me not anyone but her.

i think she have this misconception of me like what every other faggots out there think like. that me being a typical ah beng. yes, i have long golden hair, i have two piercing on my ear, so what. i dont smoke, i dont gamble, i dont drink(except in the chalet) and i dont go around fucking any prostitute i see in geylang. oh ya, singaporean bengs are just people who walk in a way where they keep brushing their own butt , spit everywhere they go and bunch of losers. im different. =D im not targetting her but those with this misconception of me.
she also added that im not that 'koonanny', eh, anyone understand? tell me how you describe this term leh. tag it in my tag board. =D please.

to you, this post is not to abuse you or what, just to blog out some of my thoughts, no offence in it. but i think i have to say i admire you for holding on to the past, yeah, there were memories, but to me now, the future and what i have now is what i really want to hold on. you dont have to think so much, i know you will. i think why you think this way is because we havent met up for so long. everything's fine. we just have our own way of living our life.

im gonna muster every ounces of confidence i have
cannonball into the water
im gonna muster every ounces of confidence i have
for you i will, for you i will