Thursday, April 20, 2006

lucky day

i am so lucky today that i lost my wallet and handphone. three cheers for carelessness and stupidity. to think that i realise i forget i left my wallet and handphone in the toilet after 30 minutes later made me feel even more retarded.
and thanks a lot to the guy who took it without trying to locate me, and also congratulation to you for the unexpected fortune you encounter (from me) after taking a leak. bless you with mushroom growing all over your genitals and bleed whenever you try to pee. and thats not all, i wished your arse rot so much that you cant sit on the toilet bowl seat and thus making you shit all over the place and you drop your phone onto some pile of shit you pooed.
like so mean hur, is my fault to misplace it what. so no hard feelings, i take back my words. bless him with something kinder, that he got his testicals stuck in his anal.

wahlao, so troublesome now, need to find back all my contacts, make police report, make a new IC and ezlink. and its all about money! *pull hairs* there goes my fream of a new camera. =/ great!




i wanna be the papa, you can be the mom.