Wednesday, February 23, 2005

piss to the core

i m in a fucking luck for these fucking two days.. pardon me for using fucks.. let me vent it all out here.. jus for one post.. thanx to tat old virgin.. i m in deep trouble.. yes i mean deep.. a discipline case and getting to call my parents to school.. and even the possibility for class caning.. oh well.. i own a thanx to tat whore.. she mus be smiling deep inside her.. clapping her hand and organising a party at home.. argh..

it was tat same old period of poa after history lesson.. and to me.. drawing time! at least it is more meaningful den facing her fucking voice and tat fucking face.. i was dawing a skull and it look really plain.. so i continue to improved on it.. dere she was.. scolding those not paying attention.. and she said ' stop doing ur own work class' and 'tat guy dere stop doing ur own work' in different time.. and i mean wtf.. she address class and tat guy.. even a retarded noe i m not the only guy in class.. damn her.. and i continue.. near the end of the period.. at the stroke of the bell.. she came to my place.. took my drawing and say.. ' u have been duddering wif ur own stuff for my whole lesson' and i gave her a retarded grin.. i m not mad about it..
den she told my art to the front.. took a marker and scribble sumthing on it.. i am not shure weather she is writing on my piece.. i stood up.. she change to a green marker.. continue wif more scribbling.. and i flare up.. her marker is famous of its stench and she destroy my masterpiece.. u can never redraw the thing for the second time.. i shout across the classroom kan ni na.. u can tak my thing u dun hav to draw on it.. she act idert.. i was damn pissed at the monment.. really piss.. szekeng and yingting say my face was wite.. den she wans the class to greet her.. i shout siam lars.. kan ni na again.. and tis time she say.. koon ann come down wif me.. i walked out kick the damn chair in front of me.. and say wad you wan.. she act retarted again.. follow her out.. she wans me to tuck in my shirt.. i shout at her again.. ask her y she draw on my thing.. she continue walking.. i ram the dustbin.. the lid went off.. i knew she was shocked.. she ask me y i so vulgar.. i shout shout shout lors.. dunnoe wad i say also.. den a group of ppl pull me in le..
after cv.. i told miss tay wad happen.. she say i m in the wrong. all those stuff lars.. den i go down wif her to see aihua.. she was the one hu wans to see me aniway..
reach dere.. aihua come out.. ask me see her fo wad.. i say she was the one hu wans to see me.. den in front of miss tay.. she act angelic and these is wad she say..
' i wanted to send you to the dc.. ur conduct is totally unacceptable.. you were hurling vulgarities at me.. i told you to stop doing ur own things for three times.. and i even say it looking at you.. i am not trying to destroy your work.. i am just trying to write down ur name so i can remember whose is this.. you were threatening me when you was walking out.. ur conduct is so violet tat u seems like u wanted to beat me up.. ur friends need to pull u back to class.. u need to control ur temper.. jus like wad i did.. i stayed calm when u were hurling those abuse at me.. i am trying to teach u how to control urself.. if u have tis kind of behaviour outside school.. u would have been hammer up till u can lose a life ' and blah blah blah.. i wasn't listening.. looking around puffing my cheeks.. shaking around..

i can say nth.. she have condemn me wif lots of extra things which is not true..
- i didn;t threatened her.. i replied to tat sentence saying 'liddat walk call threatened?' she pretended to be shock..
- she didn't call my name and didn't address me to stop..
i wasn;t taunting her outside class.. she claim tat i continue to shout follow her even outside the class.. mind you.. she was the one to call me out..
can someone get her a oscar for fabulous acting..? i really admire for the prerfection of distorting facts.. its her tat i flare up and she even say i say she have no rights to tak my drawing.. tat mother fucker..

miss tay tok to me after her.. she gave me alot of advice.. calm me down.. all those.. and i saw tat short monster handing the incident report to the dc.. wif a smug on her face.. she's getting up on my leg.. and i cannot slap her.. for the reason tat i m a student and she the teacher.. and she's shorter than me.. better not let me see her outside..

was called to see mr lai.. he wanted to see my parents.. fuck sia.. he never ask for my report.. and she followed tanaihua report which are absolute nonsense.. i dun mind caning.. i dun wan my parents to noe.. and now i m i hell.. its started because of her.. making a small thing out to big thing.. fucker..

aniway.. thanx miss tay for comforting me.. giving advice.. and those hu are willing to help me and by my side.. thanx to aihua for making me hate u more..

aihua is a old smelly virgin.. her dynasty shall met its downfall..

shut up(simple plan)
There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do
You think you're special
But I know, and I know
And I know, and we know
That you're not
You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like
I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down(shut up, shut up, shut up)
Is gonna bring me down(shut up, shut up, shut up)
Don't tell me who I should be
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time I'll watch you fade away
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down x3
shutup shutup shutup