Sunday, April 23, 2006

what's left of me.

well, actually, nothing much left. except a few pathtic hundred left in my miserable bank account. im like a man without an identification lor, that day went to POSBank to make a replacement for my atm card, i couldnt apply for a debit card! because i dont have a IC and my passport is expired. tmd. just my luck.

well, i dont want to dwell too much on my misfortune, but i simply couldnt put my mind at rest! that son of a bitch send me a empty envelop. i guess its singapore post's fault ba, must be someone tamper with it or something. guess like its fated to be lost. argh.

so, this weekend have been rather busy, work work and more work 3 more days to make it 6 straight days of work! tiring leh. but i must think of my handphone! more money more money! hahahaa.

i really need something to shock me back to life lar, i cant seems to concentrate on the simplest thing nowadays. i can stare into space while serving a customer and completely ignore his needs. tmd. dont know what my fuck brain is thinking, always bit and pieces of thoughts. i hope i can find someone to talk to now.

im very hungry now, stay off. i may bite.



nothing taste as sweet as what i cant have