Saturday, August 19, 2006

Men, maybe?

being a men often means you must be...

-gentle (im not too sure, i reckon it must be as men are always referred as gentlemen).
-sometimes strong, tough and also steady.
-a little bad, the way a women wants it.
-able to remain calm and make acurate and precise decisions.
-behave in a masculine way (dont rule out metrosexuals, being vain doesnt means feminine!)
-united.

being a man myself (im not a boy already), its hit my nerve when i see people of the same sex behaving in a rather disoriented way. seriously, be someone with a penis!

a few example that makes me wanna grab that guy by the nuts and squueze and turn till it turn blue.

as i was making my way out of McDonald today, at the doorway, my eye caught this rather cute girl, big eye and rosy cheeks. she was coming in while i was going out. she was looking in my direction and so being me, i smiled at her and she smiled back. and then when i look towards her back, i was greeted with a rather sickening glare of one of her guy friend. giving me that se-what-see look. it ended when we pass each other.
i wonder if he's jealous that i didnt smile at him or that he's just annoyed that im looking at his friend. come on, dont so stingy lar, must share. LOL. i mean, if im with some pretty girl ad people were like looking at her, at least not in a pervertic way like staring at the bosom or trying to get some upskirt actions, i would too be happy, instead of giving a sickening look, i would instead twink my eyebrow, "dude, envy eh?" its more of a MAN thing lar. LOL.

and there's another similar incident, being the usual me, i was turning my head here and there and suddenly this man was giving me the sickening face i was addressing up there. i was rather puzzled. i know him? then i realised he was with a women and thought that i was looking at her. the best thing is. i didnt even know whether his girlfriend looks like a cow or a goat!
get a grip, you are not with some gorgeous babes that make head turn, i guess you are rather pressurize if you seems to be so paranoid.

and there's this middle aged man, really crack me up. he was having some sort of a minor arguement with his wife, which is absolutely his fault. he left something in the car, i suppose, cant really remember and his wife was like so pissed, nagging and screaming at him. he argued backed. an then his wife asked. "who is the one who left the stuffs in the car?' and he return back with a nonchalet tone, "i dont know?" HAHAHAHA. you should see his wife face, fucking speechless and briming with fire.

well, men, when they turn 30 or something, their mind will always be car, soccer, sex and coffe khakis.

and ladies, they have their faults too.

like this girl i met, rather sensitive and like answering the question before she even asked. i dislike girls who always jump to silly conclusions. the msg goes like this:

me: wanna have lunch later? i can go around 4.30.
her: need accompany then find me, what a friend.
me (wtf?) : hey, i just asked if you wanna eat and you tell me so many other thing, fine then.

and she never did replied, till now. crazy bugger. as if my kind offer for a lunch date step on her tail, she turn around to step mine.

and girl who whine like fuck. turns me off. (look at yingting)
no offence! hahahahahahahahaha. i just run out of ideas!

bye guys and gals. night time. off to slumberland.