Monday, July 17, 2006

obnoxious

today, i was asked a rather mind-boggling question. it goes like this:

(holding on to a purple puma shoe)
women: this one only got one colour arh?
me: yes, mam'
women: got other colours?
me: no.

only then i realise that the women is one master at synthesis transformation. and how much i regret i never gave her a cold hard stare, replying:

i think its not neccesary for me to give you another answer for the same question.

when people asked question just for the sake of asking, how much does it irrtates you?
it have a huge impact on me thou. because of another redundant question, i have to;
kill my brain cells to think of answering in a different way, if not, a sarcastic way of hitting back to her that how dumb can she be.
move my lips, use my vocal cord, waste some saliva to reply her.
and lastly, to pray that she dont give you another similar question in a different way again.

and there's this really funny uncle, he always come to collect our trash.
while waiting for my colleague to pick up the carton, he came to me saying, (in chinese),
friend, i dont have time, make it fast. my time is my money, i cannot waste so many time here. you know time is money? time very precious one.

if this is so, i have robbed him of a few dollars, since he spend quite a few seconds talking some sense to me. so, why is he wasting so many money on me? i dont get it leh.
i find him cute rather than irritating, at least he's dilligent.

sometimes, it's best to think before you speak. same as applying to those who make promises just to appease someone else. it irks me as much as ill-mannered people.

fucking no brainer, make and forget, while the other party just wait wait and wait for you to really relinquished it. if there's no intention to what you say, it always seems better to shut up. because actions always speak louder than words.

hiyah, im too bored to continue. LOL.
so, it seems like im a vivtim of some quiz, kill time too, here goes:

Seven random facts about me:
1. i have gold hairs
2. i love my figure.
3. im pathetically poor.
4. im not gay.
5. im very hardworking.
6. i dont tell lie.
7. im drop dead gorgeous. ( thats a fact!)

Seven things that scare me:
1. needles and injection.
2. monster.
3. ugly girls with sexy backview.
4. whining.
5. jun kai's hair.
6. tan aihua.
7. transvestite.

Seven songs at the moment:
1. fall out boys- a little less sixteen candles, a little more 'touch me'
2. hoobastank- inside of you.
3. nick lachey- did i ever tell you.
4. lost prophet- rooftop.
5. nelly furtado feat.timberland- promiscuous.
6. goo goo dolls- iris.
7. AFI- miss murder.

Seven things i like:
1. ladies/ girls/ women.
2. soccer.
3. my friends.
4. hard rock music.
5. myself.
6. heavenly delicacies.
7. her.

Seven bad habits:
1. temperamental.
2. carelessness/ forgetful.
3. spending lots of time looking into the mirror.
4. keeping my hair long.
5. sarcastic.
6. mean.
7. sleep late.

Seven victims.
1. you
2.you
3.you
4.you
5.you
6.you
7. need me to say more?