Monday, July 10, 2006

thanks alot lady luck.

can you believe it! my new 3250 which just turn 1 month 9 days old is stolen again! speak about deja vu. carelessness hit on me again, and this time i gifted someone a completely new phone again! wahlao eh, lady luck, did i own you anything my previous life, why cant you just smile at me, i promise i wont call you a grinning idiot.

i totally suspect its my new colleague that stole my phone. not pointing fingers. but its just a strong sense. he was there where i misplaced my phone. he was behaving weirdly when i was making purchase. even though he's already abnormal since the first day he arrived, but can someone be so stupid as to not remembering his own colleague? ni ma ma la. si gong kia.

brought a new phone, the same old model immediately. i got new line. ask me in msn for the new number. or you can ask birthday girl amelia for it. she's the one who pick the number.

and my birthday greetings for AMELIA SIM SOK WEI. as requested by her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE.
happy 17th birthday to you, my best xiao meimei. there to share my joy and troubles. even though not always around, i know im always your best brother. HAHA.
hope you like the shoe, and the treat and being able to spend the day with me. LOL.