Sunday, July 30, 2006

Unsaid things.

I tend to have this really sickening problem of not speaking out my emotions.
I cant helped it, too many chance lost, no experience gained.
I came across this blog at friendster of someone I havent being contacting for as long as I can remember. I dont know why we lost contact, I still remembered her saying that she had this feeling we would lost contact one day. And yeah, it came true.
after reading one of the blog entry, I really want to slap myself hard. I totally didnt know what she's feeling, I didnt know all the things I done mean so much to her. and maybe, how much she dont want everything to end.

im lost of words, dont think she will be reading this, but still, apologies may not be much of a concern to her anymore le.

and the post was up recently, she still remember everything so clearly while i have to search for all the memories hiding under the closet at the other corner of my mind.

im such a big retard......