Thursday, July 27, 2006

the magician of love.

i cant thought of any 17 years old with the nickname 'magician of love' except weizhen or weizheng. (no difference to me anyway).
its been so long ago that i di siao him in msn, jokes wont be funny if you tell it everyday, and sometimes, i sympatise him for having to bear thru my nonsense.
but i almost die of laughter when i saw him put, 'im the love magician' as his nick. HAHAHAHAHA. ai qing mo shu shi seh.
so me, being that asshole i always am, started to chat with him, and guess what, he told me he got girlfriend liao. and she is, *hold your breathe*
LIN YI CHENG
i reincarnated and died of laughing again. oh my fucking god, i cant believe he's one of those guys that put some taiwanese drama actress on their display pic and go gaagaa over them. claiming his magic only work on him and her. my friend sia.
even though he still act like what he always used to be, he's still my friend lar, we must sympatise him for being a late bloomer. HAHAHAHAHA.
hiyah, actually thought of doing a entry on friends around me and all those thoughts got pollutef, by weizhen's lame language.
nevertheless, yesterday's soccer session was a joyous one. me pheng junkai gibson really linked up well. been a long time since we last played smooth passing, im really glad to be back playing soccer with you guys sia. hiccup of squabbles in between though didnt spoil the session. argh, im still thinking about the nice play sia. note to junkai, i know its not that yesterday we played well, its that im always not there okay! LOL
cheers!
i almost die the third time after i went back to the conversation with weizhen. realised that he actually put, 'I aM ThE MAGICiANS Of LovE!' magicianS sia. he actually can mutiply into alot sia.
speaking about the 7th month. *slap mouth*
he just told me those 'friends' are his xiong di.
mwahahahahaha