Monday, April 23, 2007

Just so you know.

to my dearest girl.


I don't know when my words is gonna get straight into you ever. But its really fustrating when i see you getting all fucked up and crying yourself out of this never ending shit everynow and then.

You always ask me what to do, how to be happy again. If its not tiring enough for me to repeat myself over and over again, don't you get worn out by the same advice evrybody else is giving you?

For every wrong thing he done, you always find something special to cover it.

You know what you want best and i believe you know what you are doing to yourself, what you really want in the end. You have everything others yearned for, understanding bunch of friends who are always behind you, a happy family, good looks, never ending queue of suitors. You should be contented enough. I totally understand what you're going through. But what else do you get from clinging on beside getting yourself hurt more deeply.

Like i told you before. This is your own personal affair, no one else can tell you what to do.
Move on, darling.

And for all i know, i'll still be there as your punching bag, for your ferocious bites of anger, for your hours of ranting. Just everything you need. You know that.

Now cheer up, and give me one of that famous magawatt smile again.
Its not all love that makes life a pleasure.

loves, brother.