Saturday, February 26, 2005

i need a wheelchair~

i think i seriously need a wheelchair.. my whole body is aching.. and i have soft legs.. hahas.. was playing soccer after band yesterday after band till 10+ got a lecture after i got home.. i expected it.. father went to school to see mr lai.. and he was adding things in which i have expected.. wadever.. i m so sick of ppl couseling me.. toking to me on my behaviour.. u these ppl duNoe my character.. 4get.. i m still wrong in the end.. gonna have 2 stoke of the cane.. think on monday.. tats not wad i m scare of.. is the apology part which i cant stand.. and now i noe aihua is trying to make me be in shame so she can smug at one corner and see me doom.. tat evil witch.. she expect a public apology in the school hall to her.. dream on.. i rather get expell..

not going let my mood be dampen by the whore.. aniway.. have a match jus now.. which was so easy.. dominating the whole match and keeping a clean sheet.. oh ya! i got a hat-trick.. *applause* and not forgetting to mention.. our new member.. jianzheng! my junior.. hahas.. 2day debut score one goal create 3 i think.. foreign talent.. hahas.. we won 9-0! hee~ easy sia.. haVen 30 secs i score one le.. its actually a tyco one lars.. the goalkie is dumb.. my second goal is nice.. dribble past a lot defender.. keep cutting to centre.. den jus in front of the penalty box.. drive in.. nice.. 3rd was a clinical one.. thanx to jianzheng's thru ball.. den first time left leg slot.. yippee! seriously.. hianzheng thru pass is marvellous... he need to improve on his first touch.. my chemistry wif him is nice too.. hahas.. i miss a penalty.. saddening.. hit the pole sia.. thanx to our refree po chien.. one first one went in.. but he say he haven blow whistle.. gosh.. and retake.. and i hit the pole.. i almost whack him up.. grrr.. soonming score 4 sia.. jieyuan score a last min penalty.. pheng was dissapointed not to score.. but he have two assist.. the team althought win.. i dun think we played well.. all were too slack.. but its a experience to desmond yaoming siahmong and a rare start to weizhen.. keep improving... goodgood..

kkay off to play game.. bye~ my back~~